This is probably my favorite Thing so far. These tools are SO COOL! Because I'm at currently at school and I don't have access to any fun pictures, I decided to use an image generator that didn't need photos, so I created a map of countries that I've visited. The countries I visited are in pink, and the rest of the world (waiting to be visited!) is in tan.
I used the Map Maker generator at the Big Huge Labs website. Here's the link:
http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/
These tools allow you to make calendars, create photo cubes and image collages, all kinds of cool things. I'm thinking of making a calendar with personal photos to use at home. I love these generators! If I use more at home, I'll blog about my experiences. These tools have lots of possibilities for use in the library and displays, as well, which is great.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment